Tracy was born and raised in Humboldt County which gives her a unique knowledge that comes from living & working in our community.
Tracy’s professional and personal service has earned her a very high referral rate and recognition among her peers. As one of the top real estate professionals in her community, Tracy is committed to personal service, loyalty to high standards and is consistently researching the market and property values so that you get the most out of your home buying and selling experience.
Tracy brings a wealth of experience to her position with honesty, integrity and ethical standards. Whether you are buying or selling a home, she will work hard and get the best value for you.
Tracy tailors her services to meet each of her clients needs. Our office is small enough to be flexible and friendly, but large enough to offer a full-service professional program to both buyers and sellers. We’re always ready to take that extra step to make sure our clients are comfortable and well informed, so that they’ll join the rank of our many satisfied clients. Personal service is our hallmark, and we look forward to extending it to you.
HIGH ANNUAL SALES
Tracy is known for her ability to sell and is consistently a top selling agent in the county.
FULL TIME-FULL SERVICE
Buying or selling a home is one of the major events in a person’s life. That’s why it’s critical to have a full-time professional at your side during this important transition. Full-time agents can stay up-to-date on daily changes within the market-including important information on listings and sales, current interest rates, economic trends and real estate law. Plus, they can take the time to develop market knowledge and attend educational seminars that expand their professional skills.
Tracy Helard-Shumard is a full-time Broker completely dedicated to the real estate profession. When you’re ready to buy or sell a home, she’s ready to serve you.
WE DO DETAILS
Many people wonder about the role that Realtors play. Simply put, our role is to act as your personal representative during a complex transaction. From home tours to an accepted offer and all the way through close of escrow, Tracy will provide information that helps you to make the best decision regarding your property. Tracy is here to answer any questions and discuss options so that you have the information you need when you need it.
The Trustworthy Name
The name Realtor means more than you think. While anyone who passes the state real estate exam can be an agent, a Realtor is someone who endorses and promotes the highest professional ethic. Becoming a Realtor signifies that an agent is a member of the largest professional trade association in the United States. It also means that there is a professional forum to resolve any differences the instant it becomes necessary.
Every agent at Forbes & Associates is a Realtor. Our membership in the Humboldt County Board of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors guarantees that we agree to abide by the C.A.R. and N.A.R. code of ethics.
You’re on the Internet!
We can tell buyers everywhere about your property by listing your property with Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and also tracyshumard.com. This allows us to get information to every potential buyer through the Internet. We will provide all the required information and make sure everyone looking knows about your property. If you’re transferred or moving out of the area, we can also search for new home on the Internet in your new area. http://www.listinglink.com
One of the keys to successfully selling real estate is exposure. Aggressive advertising in all the real estate trade publications: Humboldt North Coast Homes, Times Standard and the Internet. Active, positive and extensive advertising means more buyers see your home. Forbes & Associates-Tracy Helard-Shumard sets the standard for aggressive marketing and advertising of your home.
Multiple Listing Service
Our office is a member of the regional Multiple Listing Services, which gives our clients the widest possible array of information on available homes. We are able to find homes that match buyers requirements no matter where they’re located. We are also able to present sellers homes to thousands of people throughout the area.
REAL ESTATE CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Over 23 years real estate experience in Humboldt County
- Native of Humboldt County
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Repesents buyers and sellers
- Member of Humboldt Association of Realtors, CAR and NAR Experience
- Confidence and excellent negotiation skills for a successful sale
- 2003-2014 Humboldt Association of Realtors Board Member
- 2005 President for Humboldt Association of Realtors
- 2003 & 2004 Kiwanis Club of McKinleyville Board member, serving local youth and elderly in our community
- 2001 & 2010 Humboldt Association of Realtors Toys For Kids chair person. Chairing a fundraising committee which raised over $35,000.00 each year and supplies over 2500 local needy children in our community with toys and necessities at Christmas Time.
- Humboldt Association of Realtors CAR liaison. Staying on top of local and national legislature to inform our community of any important legislative, political and public policy developments affecting California Realtors and their communities
- 2002 Named “Realtor” of the year by Humboldt Association of Realtors
- 2010-2017 Dow’s Prairie Elementary Parent Group V.P.
- 2011-2013 Dow’s Prairie Site Council member